Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fantasy Stories at Their Best

So anyway, I ran across this ariticle on MSN, which normally I wouldn't give a second look, cause hey, it's MSN, but it was talking about the worst blogs they could dig up. So, I investigated and am I glad I did. The adventures of Pat O'Neil is a must see. He writes quite a bit, but if you just randomly pick a sentence you can't seem to go wrong. Just a sampling of the greatness you will encounter, "I had begun to learn about the evils of meth and of ninjas, especially the evils of ninjas with meth. That's some kind of super crazy evil I can't even begin to describe." I mean, only a genius could write something like this.... or maybe a genius with meth. And this is just the beginning. If you are bored and looking for some entertainment you won't be disappointed. That is all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm . . . okay. So, I just checked out good 'ol Pat's blog and I am speechless. Completely. What in the world?
Anyhow, if it's okay, I am going to add you to my link list. I figure that you are my friend and it'd be fun to keep in touch that way. Sorry it's taken so long to get back!
P.S. I think that you should keep up the good work on the politics. LOVE politics!
P.P.S Your little girl is divine! (And yes, Nayvi gets a lot of attention! Don't let her looks fool you though . . . she is a handful.)