Thursday, April 17, 2008

Russian Fun, comrade

So, Bea was surfing the Interweb and found this Russian page where you can stick your pictures in funny spots. I am thinking that they may not have heard of photo shop yet, but it is still pretty fun to play around with. This would be Russian Parlament or whatever you call it.
Some random billboard.

Some weird kids checking out posters of Bea.

There was one more she did of me plastered all over a virtually naked girl, but I used my better judgment and decided not to post that one here.

4 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

Way to use your better judgment! I like the one of Berlyn showing those Russies the strong arm.

She is absolutely beautiful. Keep the pictures coming!

Peterson Family said...

I just saw all the baby pictures,
congrats to you both!! I am sure that Bea would agree that epidurals are heaven sent... haha :) Berlyn is just beautiful!

Dick&Erica said...

the dick half said....
where can I see the naked ones?
I love you guys

sheppie said...

Nagyon gyönyörű a babátok, gratulálok hozzá! :)
Örülnék, ha sűrűbben kerülnének fel képek... :)))
Bori